Saturday, March 13, 2021

PUZZLE 40 (CRYPTIC): AAAAAAAAAAAA



Solving Music: Neil Cicierega - The End


Welcome to the first installment of Cracking the Cruzzles!

Okay on second thought, no, please never call it that, I don't want that to be a thing.

This is my first cryptic, and I'm pretty happy with it, considering I'm pretty new to writing these. I normally tag puzzles with a difficulty tag, but I honestly have no idea how hard this plays as a cryptic, so I'll leave this one untagged. More than usual, I'd love to hear your feedback on this! Half of the battle here was getting the clues to work at all, so any advice on making the puzzle as a whole better would be a big help (especially from experienced cryptic setters). Oh yeah, did I mention this was themed? 👀

Enjoy the puzzle!

No comments:

Post a Comment