Tuesday, March 9, 2021

PUZZLE 3/9: MUSICAL NUMBERS



Solving Music: Hachioji-P, kz - Weekender Girl


GUYS IT'S MARCH 9TH!!!!!!! IT'S MIKU DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now you might be asking, "hey Ricky, I thought Miku Day was back in August when you did that other puzzle to celebrate it. what the heck." What you don't understand is that August 31st is Hatsune Miku's birthday. Today is Miku Day, and while I would love to explain to you why today is significant, that would spoil the puzzle. So solve the puzzle. Do it.

In non-crossword news, I made a Frogger-themed Sudoku for the Cracking the Cryptic Discord's monthly puzzle prompt a couple weeks ago, and Simon solved it on the YouTube channel the other day! I'll embed the video here; if you're into sudoku, give it a watch! And I think I've mentioned it here already, but I have a couple of puzzles in the upcoming Cracking the Cryptic book, which you can order here.


Enjoy the puzzle!

No comments:

Post a Comment