Wednesday, October 20, 2021

PUZZLE 53: L (themeless)

[PUZ | PDF]
(PDF for this one was made using Nam Jin Yoon's PDF editor: https://njyoon.github.io/pdf)

Solving Music: ROUND TABLE featuring Nino - Groovin' Magic


Hahahahaha yeah so I haven't posted a puzzle since August I guess? Whoops! Hopefully this puzzle is so good that it makes it look like I spent the last 2 months making it. Not that I'd be posting very often otherwise, but I recently got a new job that is taking a good chunk of my time away, so crosswords may be a little scarcer here, but I'll make an effort to keep putting stuff out, even if it's this sporadic.

Pretty happy with this one; it's got more than a few glimpses into my rapidly eroding psyche (read: obscenely long clues), so I hope y'all enjoy it.





1 comment:

  1. The post you posted is very useful. I also like to play this puzzle very much. This is a mind game. I have a blog on How to Solve Your Mastermorphix In Just 6 Easy Steps

    ReplyDelete