Wednesday, September 30, 2020

PUZZLE 31: A ROAST! (themeless)

 

Solving Music: Yung Bae - Honey


Don't have much to say on this one. I figured after whatever was on TV last night, some people might want a bit of a break, so hopefully this puzzle will do. In addition to this puzzle, I had the New York Times puzzle yesterday; if you weren't able to solve it and would like to, shoot me a message over on Twitter, and we can make it happen. I also highly recommend Paolo Pasco's USA Today from yesterday (make sure to click the calendar icon and go to the 9/29 puzzle titled "Move On"); very smooth and fun puzzle.

Also, Adam Nicolle just launched a $25 (CAD) indie subscription called luckystreak xwords+ over on his site; it's a year subscription with a total of 50 exclusive puzzles. As someone who also likes puzzles on the Gen-Z wavelength, I highly recoomend that y'all go get in on that.

That's all I've got today; hope you guys have fun with it. I'll probably be listening to the new 44D album tonight and trying not to implode. Maybe playing some Among Us as well. See y'all soon, enjoy the puzzle!

SOLUTION:

1 comment: