Sunday, February 23, 2020

PUZZLE 12 - HEWWO! (themeless)


Solving Music: Bridal Party - Fruitless


Putting a title on this one was considerably difficult since for once in my life I decided to not do a themeless with any big entries in the center. I ended up referencing one of my favorite entries in this puzzle, even if it is a short one. I really wish that entry was viable in mainstream crosswords, but editors would never allow it. Cowards.

The seeds for this one were 44 and 47-Across; 44 in particular was one I really wanted to include. I will always associate it with this bit from Snapcube's Real-Time Fandub of the PS4 Spider-Man game (spoilers for PS4 Spider-Man and obviously this puzzle at that link). All of the Real-Time Fandubs are fantastic, and I highly recommend them.

Enjoy the puzzle!

SOLUTION:


No comments:

Post a Comment