Monday, November 18, 2019

PUZZLE 2 - WHAT DOES FRED SAY (themeless)


SOLVING MUSIC: Chaos Chaos - My Hands


[Quick update: I'm still planning on posting a puzzle only every week or so, but I wanted to have a few puzzles up starting out. We'll have three puzzles up this week: yesterday's, today's, and tomorrow's. Let's hope this doesn't throw my backlog down the drain!]

Here's a themeless I wrote a while back; this was my first attempt at a triple-stack of fifteens, and you can pretty much tell that from the black square pattern. That pattern is entirely due to 20-Down, which, as the only word in my wordlist that fits the crossing triple-stack letters, forced a black square pattern pretty much immediately. In hindsight, the move was to just redo the triple stack, but eh, this was my first attempt, so y'know. Have fun!

SOLUTION:



No comments:

Post a Comment